Saturday, July 30, 2011

My Pass Life

Uhmm, I saw another funny story just now! I found my 75kg photo! My Goodness! I cant believe that im so fat b4, was taking picha with my coach :)


MY GOODNESS right?

Okay, it just remind me not to eat too much when u face the FOOD. :)
So hope i can maintain my ideal weight as well!


Yahh, this one, ideal weight. Now a bit chubby jor, hope can cut some :P
I miss my long straight hair, hair got dye somemore :)

Just a short post! Hope you guys enjoy it!
Healthy diet for me is 3 meals per day but less FOOD!! GahYao!

Here is my latest one! LOL, today i tried at Mid Valley! Love it so much and i will own it soon! No more dreams! :) Hope can cut cut cut cut and cut weight down. :P


Well, ignore my sport shoes. Never ever wear sporty shoes with blouse, is a weird match! My ex roommate saw it today! :( Dunno how to ban leng leng mah. Now i will learn it! :)

Till then... TRY to guess my weigh now!!!

GOOD NIGHT x)

5 comments:

  1. wah this dress very sexy worr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah dear, next time we go shop together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh can you plz share with me how did you lost so much weigh??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should make a keep fit post then!! wait for my next post!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank youuu :))
    you inspire people :) hope you know that :)

    ReplyDelete

To Know More...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers