Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Outing and Mooncake Festival ;)

Seriously my blog die jor few months! My blog traffic is like decreasing sharply :(
Is it im less social with others? I will try to keep in touch with you guys k?
and
Congratulation now my followers hit 100! Love you all!

Outing with Christy and Joey previously! Was a sudden outing to mid valley for MOVIE.
Aww, i miss the moment i watching movie with bf, he hold me tight and always remind me bring jacket. :(


Those photos took by Christy :)
I will wait my $$ stable 1st then only buy DSLR :P
3 leng leng lui! <3


With my lovely Joey!

JOEY and CHRISTY
Awwww

so sweet!!













Now I show u guys the photo we took at cinema :)


Love my jimui~! Muaks! ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Next is MOONCAKE Festival!

I think this is my 2nd time i din celebrate with my family jor. Miss them max :(







Got feel right? :D


Awwww they work together! :D



Love MAHSA :)


Mooncake everywhere =______________=
Got sambal, durian, pineapple, chocolate, coffee and so on so on flavours! It is awesome to taste so many nais mooncake! Love it love it!


Lantern! with those wishes :)
Wish it really come true one day!


With Siti, Hajar and Christy! :)



Family of Physiotherapy Cohort 4 ;)
Everyone so HIGH!


The MOON :)
So round and round, wish all our dream come true!


Seriously i dislike this photo, looks funny and =_______________=
lol but i just feel want to show u guys this photo :P

Well, happy and glad to know u all <3
I will make up more often cos i know my face scare jor many ppl :P


1 comment:

To Know More...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers