Monday, March 5, 2012

How to make St Patrick’s Day the Friendliest Day of the YEAR?

Coming Sooooooon!!!
Yah!! 17 Mac will be St Patrick's Day the Friendliest Day!!! Guess what?
Here is the event details

Date: 17th March 2012 (Saturday)
Time: 6:00pm – 12:00am
Venue: Entire Stretch of Changkat Bukit Bintang


Well, 17 Mac 2012 will be my party after exam!!! 

Firstly i want to let u guys know about my experience about Guinness. I was so refuse to take it in clubbing area nor bar bistroooo! It looks dark and LOOK LIKE not tasty as i never try before.

 However, one day one of my friend was tempting me by open box of box Guinness in bistro as im drinking XXX brand of beer! He was telling me that it was so tasty as he told: U try it, U will fall in LOVE with GUINNESS!!


WTF why i never felt before?! LOL! Cos u never try it before mah =_______=''
NAO IM FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU, GUINNESS SO MUCH!!!!

BTW How to make St Patrick’s Day the Friendliest Day of the YEAR?

Here is my idea!


Like this? Nope i think. =________=
Nahhh, Too simple!!!

Here is mine!! Damn cute and i love it so much!! LOL max!!


Here is my design!! :DD
After computer design? Long sleeve u can cut like this~~!!


Simple and more women style?


Mine perhaps like this :D


or like this?
.
.
.
.


Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!


I dont think i can cut out like this!! LOL!! :DDD

Okay!! Do enjoy this post! BTW hope to see u at 

2012  St Patrick’s Day the Friendliest Day!!!


Friendliest Day of the year!!!
at Guinness's Facebook Page!! 

LIKE the page now~!

For more information pls visit NUFFNANG :)
TQ

*editing

Here is my production of my cloth cutting :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

To Know More...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers