Saturday, August 23, 2014

[Review] Famous SNAILWHITE Mask Shot

Hi, today I'm reviewing Famous SNAILWHITE Mask Shot from SNAILWHITE Malaysia.

Ever heard about SNAILWHITE Mask Shot?
Always I heard about SNAILWHITE cream but how about mask? Are they effective as others? Yes, I tried once and I love it (I love mask damn much!)

How it works?
With sufficient concentration of snail secretion filtrate & ceramide, it definitely regenerate & improve skin condition to healthier, smoother & brighter as all dark spots & wrinkles will be reduced.



Skin issues?


Yeah, always I'm having this kind of problem since ever I start working. From STRESS, SLEEPLESS NIGHT, PRESSURE, HEAVY WORKLOAD etc etc T________________T


Who else need MASK SHOT?
- Faster generated skin
- Skin allergic/damaged skin by polluted environment
- Acne problem
- Loss of skin elasticity
- Pores problem


Benefit of MASK SHOT? (I felt the highlighted effect instantly btw!)


- Smoother skin
- Reduce skin irritation
- Reduce fine line & wrinkles
- Reduce sensitive skin, damaged skin by sunlight/polluted enviroment
- Make your skin firmer
- Minimize your pores 
- Brighter & fresher skin
- Correct uneven skin tone


Ingredients:
Snail Secretion Filtrate, Deionized Water, Pentanediol, Saccharide Isomerate, Ceramide 3, Milk Lipids, Centella Asiatica Extract, Alpha Arbutin, Sodium hyaluronate, Polyminopropyl Biguanide, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid


Before I start, let's see my SELFIE of BEFORE first!


My skin a little bit irritated, sensitive skin after extreme sunlight & uneven spot, as well as a little bit dry. Till then, let's begin my mask tutorial!


Let's start!

1. Ready with your mask after wash face & apply toner



2. Remove the mask from the package & unfold it gently




And you will get your super moist mask inside here!

3. Hold the sides and place the mask onto the center of the face. And something like this?


4. Leave the mask for 20 mins & remove it after that. Give a massage your face until all the remaining essence absorbed into your skin.



5. And YOU'RE DONE!


Indeed, I'm having super nice sleep yesterday after applied this mask. This morning I still feel the moistness from yesterday mask, and no more uneven dark spot, so my skin definitely fairer x)

Any question just drop me a comment or email me!

More information:
Website http://snailwhitemsia.com
Instagram http://instagram.com/SNAILWHITEMSIA
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/SnailWhitemalaysia


3 comments:

To Know More...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers