Thursday, September 11, 2014

[Review] Miss Hana Lip Balm Crayon

Hi, although I'm officially a physiotherapist now, but I definitely not forget my blog life. I still enjoy my life as a beauty & lifestyle blogger!

Today I'm gonna introduce you all Miss Hana Lip Balm Crayon by Natta Cosme. It was my dreaming product long long time ago! Thanks Natta Cosme for making my dream come true, was super exited to do this review!

Happiest moment is when I received my parcel!


Natta Cosme attached me a box of crayon, a lovely poster,  post card, 2 Miss Hana Lip Balm Crayon which makes me suddenly miss my childhood moment.



From the poster, we can see this ' My Childhood smell like a box of crayon; my adulthood smells like a pile of dust-filled documents ' which sometimes really describing my current work just now LOL

TQ Natta Cosme & Miss Hana for finding my joy back from childhood coloring! Which it makes my working life more fun & relaxing! Was drawing this Natta Cosme poster just now!


So what are the colour of Miss Hana Lip Balm Crayon? These 2 colours are my favorite lip colour that I tried so far from previous makeover by MUA, and Natta Cosme giving me the right colours of my favorite lip colours! XOXO


Let's have a close up pic over these 2 colours! Damn sexy right?


1. Purple Sakura Season    2. NY Uptown Pink Girl

But first let me take a selfie with 2 colours of Miss Hana Lip Balm Crayon!


This is my nude lip colour, seriously I'm having light colour lip because I seldom apply lip sticks because it might make ur lip colour darker. So normally I just apply lip balm to keep it mosturizing!


Okay, it can make me more sexy or not sexy at all?


After colour with Miss Hana Lip Balm Crayon colour! Yay or Nay?

I love these both colour damn much, Natta Cosme understand me so well!
NY Uptown Pink Girl makes me so mature look & Purple Sakura Season makes me super sexy!

Selfie with Miss Hana Lip Balm Crayon!

DAY LOOK



NIGHT LOOK


It definitely make my day & night look more charming!
And lip balms are not lip stick, it wont make your lip super dry & it help u to maintain the moisture of your lip! This is why I like this lip balm so much!

Okay, after a long long post! I'm gonna announce a Good News here. Natta Cosme is giving a free sharpener for all the Miss Hana Lip Balm Crayon purchaser!


Simply key in "MHSHARP" and you can get one Miss Hana Sharpener worth RM15.90 from your purchase.


Coupon valid until 15th October 2014! Hurry! Do your purchase today!


Product Information:
Miss Hana Lip Balm Crayon - Purple Sakura Season
RM39.90 RM35.00

Miss Hana Lip Balm Crayon - NY Uptown Pink Girl
RM39.90 RM35.00


More Information:


Any questions just drop me a comment or email me! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

To Know More...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers