Saturday, September 27, 2014

[Review] Natural Republic Foot Peeling Mask

Foot Peeling Mask!?

I quite scare about it butttttt I decided to try it! Challenge accepted! Again, thanks Omoshiroi.Ya for sponsoring me this awesome foot peeling mask!


Let's take a close up of their instructions! Don't worry, it also attached with English language right after this 4 pictures.


Time to say BYE BYE to my stubborn foot calluses & thick toughened heels!

Let's see my foot before applying foot peeling mask.


Terrible right? Bf always my foot damn disgusting because of the dead skin. Dead skin actually will stick a lot of fine dust, no matter how you wash it, IT STILL THERE -,-

Ready for the tutorial?

You can tear from the both left & right side.


After that, bring the plastic out from the package.


You would need to prepare all these stuffs before the tutorial!


Scissor
Cellophane tape
Natural Republic Foot Peeling Mask
&
Your Feet :D

Let's start!

Step 1: Cut the dashed line with scissor.


Step 2: Placed the mask sheet over your CLEANSED foot!



After that, prepare your cellophane tape by cutting 2 small parts for each foot.


You can stick your foot mask! So that it can be more firm!


Tighten your foot mask.

And you're done!


Step 3: After 60-90 mins (I prefer to put 90 mins due to my chronic condition), remove the mask & wash your feet with clean water!


Step 4: Approximately after 5th, 6th or 7th days, your foot calluses will start to peel off. Peel off continue for 3-5 days (Today is my 2 weeks after I use Natural Republic Foot Peeling Mask.


Picture taken during 7th day. Let's see hows it look like after 2 weeks!


I feel that my feet now more pinkish, fairer & smoother! And it still PEELING!
Tips: If you cannot stand with the geli-ness (disgusting feeling), you can wear socks to prevent it! 

Stay tuned at my Facebook or Instagram for complete foot peeling photos


Cautions: 
- For external uses only, avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear.
- First time users should test on the skin by applying a small amount to a small area of your skin before use it on your feet.
- Use immediately after open.


Product information:

1. Natural Republic Foot Peeling Mask


Price: RM19.00
http://www.rakuten.com.my/shop/omoshiroiya/product/NRSC-0002-FP/?l-id=my_search_product_2


2. Natural Republic Aloe Vera + Foot Peeling Mask + Foot Mask + Hand Mask


Price: RM69.00
http://www.rakuten.com.my/shop/omoshiroiya/product/NRSC-0003/?l-id=my_search_product_4


My dear readers, just quote 'Jac10' and you will get 10% off by orders through Facebook!
Hurry up! Promotion END: 31st Oct 2014


More information:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OmoshiroiYa
Website: http://www.rakuten.com.my/shop/omoshiroiya/search/nature%20republic/


No comments:

Post a Comment

To Know More...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers