Friday, December 5, 2014

[Review] Himalaya Neem Face Pack

Finally I'm coming back to girl's talk! We all love mask right?
Every week I gonna force myself to apply mask at least 2-3 times, just to make sure I'm on my age (nahhh not going to turn very old and like aunty face right? :P)

Today I want to introduce my favorite mask - Himalaya Neem Face Pack, which is also Himalaya's mud mask!


This is because it help in purifying mask that help to regulate excess oil secretion, cleans clogged pores, and prevent recurrent of acne. Neem, is a well known for it's purifying and antibacterial properties, it proved to help in controlling acne, and pimples as well as prevent them from recurrence.

For this face pack, not only Neem is used, combination with Turmeric, it helps remove acne-causing bacteria! Other than that, Fuller's Earth (Multani Mitti) helps in cools and soothes the skin, improving skin texture and give you healthy and flawless skin!

Let's start my tutorial ;)


My face currently turns into dark spot, acne everywhere and my pores quite large due to stress, and LAZINESS! Girls, should not stop your skin care routine, no matter where, what, and how! T.T


STEP 1
- Wash your face with cleanser

STEP 2
- Apply evenly over cleansed face and neck. (but I apply face only :P) Avoiding eyes area.


Sorry for my Duck Face* LOLL

STEP 3:
Allow it to dry for 10-15 mins.

1 min ...

8 mins...


15 mins...


First few mins I still can smile, but after that, the mud getting dryer and harder. So during 8 mins, I cant really shows my teeth jor. And during 15 mins, I totally cannot smile and only can do DUCK FACE. LOL, damn paiseh.


STEP 4:
Last step, just remove the mud with a wet sponge, and wash it with cool water. AND you're done! ;)


Comment: I felt that my face is so so much brighter than before, and my pores more clean and now can finally it can breath! The next day, can see that my face don't have much oil, and surprisingly my pores getting smaller!

Gonna list it in my favorite mud mask now! ;)
Any questions just drop me a comment below or email me!


Product information: 
Himalaya Neem Face Pack
Price: RM27.90
Usage: 1-2 times a week
Main ingredients: Neem, Turmeric, Multani Mitti
Suitable for oily skin
*You can get it at any pharmacies like Watson, Guardian, Caring etc etc*

More information:

2 comments:

To Know More...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers