Monday, December 29, 2014

[Review] X-Detoxx from HiShop

Merry Merry Christmas!!

I still got myself in Christmas MOOD. Kept eating these few days because just cant stop eating! Nice food everywhere! But tell you smth, that CONSTIPATION say HI to me T___________T


Thanks to HiShop for their great product, X-Detoxx which help me to relief my bloated stomach, constipation, big tummy etc etc!!

X-Detoxx gently boosts metabolism, cleansing and aids digestion to promote sustainable weight loss without side effects! For me, I use it as my natural colon cleanser. It's made from all natural vitamins, aloe vera, chlorophyll, fiber, minerals and enzymes which is clinically proven!

Main Ingredients:
Physllium Husk 
- Rich in either soluble and insoluble fiber, which act as natural colon cleanser
L-Carnitine 
- A potent fat burner which responsible for the transportation fats into the cells and to generate energy. 
Spirullina 
- A freshwater alga that contains vitamins, minerals, carotenoids and proteins which are useful to help reduce weight. 
Wheat Grass 
- A plant that high in iron, magnesium, calcium which can rid the digestive system of harmful bacteria and cleanse the body of toxins.
Chlorophyll 
- Contains a compound that help to suppress appetite to reduce the intake of food, as well as balance up your body hormone. 
Aloe Vera 
- Well known to stop constipation and keep the stomach healthy.

Benefits  of X-Detoxx:
- Inhibit over release of glucose in the body
- Speed up metabolism
- Natural colon cleanser
- Reduce total body fat and increases lean body mass
- Supports the body's detoxification process
- Helps relieve and treat constipation
- Promotes healthy intestinal function
- Can be taken daily
- Curb overeating
- No side effects

For better effect, you can add on EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL into the X-Detoxx which product with superb effect! Do you know what's the benefit of it?


Benefit of Extra Virgin Olive Oil:
- Anti-inflammatory agent
- Improve cardiovascular function
- Improve digestive system
- Increase born formation
- Improve cognitive 
- Anti-cancer


After add on extra virgin olive oil (I put 1 table spoon) together with 1 sachet of X-Detoxx :)


How it taste ahh? 
- Hmm,it taste a bit greenish, but smell a bit fragrant. At first you might not be get use to the smell, but after a few try, you will feel it become more tasty and tasty! :D


Thanks HiShop, for making me more pretty day by day, slimmer day by day as well (even I didn't exercise & control my meal sometimes :P) ! In short word, make my life so much EASIER, no need to limit my life!



Buy together with Max Passion for better SLIMMING effect!
RM329 RM213.85
Purchase: HERE

Too expensive? Don't worry! I'm gonna give 15% discount to all my readers! Don't miss this chance!

Voucher: JACQUELINE


More information:
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/hishopmy
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/hishop.my
Subscribe: HiShop for exclusive updates: http://www.hishop.my/subscribe


No comments:

Post a Comment

To Know More...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers