Tuesday, January 20, 2015

[Review] My Recent SPA Regime

After MAKE UP post, next coming post is SPA post!

Today I'm gonna to introduce you all plenty of nice products that you might use on your SPA regime for hair, facial and hand! :D Hope you guys can enjoy it!



1. MATRIX BIOLAGE - COLORLAST
- Colorlast is like the Orchid resists fade out, haircolor defies time! It is inspired by the anti-fade properties of the vibrant orchid.
- By these art formulas, with the help of nature, it helps to protect hair, balance moisture and even out the hair's surface for saturated, shiny, vibrant color to stay real!


- The liquid of this shampoo is whitish in color and fragrant all come in orchid! Smell so nice and calm enough.
- This shampoo design with low PH, it helps to purifies as it helps prolong color vibrancy.
- There're total of 3 products: Shampoo (shown as above), conditioner and mask. Use it all together to get better color effect!

- If you don't have colored hair, you may try:
   1. HYDRASOURCE - It keeps your hair retain it's hydration, like the moisture-rice Aloe Plant.
   2. SMOOTHPROOF - It controls hair humidity, like the water-resistant Camellia Flower.
   3. VOLUMEBLOOM - It lets your hair to stays fluffed and full, like the expanding Cotton Flower.

More information:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Biolage-by-Matrix/515997771750165
Purchase at: http://www.hairdressing.com.my/MATRIX/q?cid=368&doit=showclass



2. GARNIER SAKURA WHITE SERIES
- My favorite skin care for now because it helps me to reduce my dark spot and make my skin fairer and fairer like no one before! Even without BB cream now, my skin look so shinny and no dark spot spotted! :D


- Wondering how's it work? Check out my full blog post for Garnier Sakura White Series HERE - http://mylove-jacqueline.blogspot.com/2015/01/review-garnier-sakura-white-series.html

More information: https://www.facebook.com/GarnierMalaysia


3. Always 21 - Aloe Vera Soothing & Refresh  Mist 95%
- Whenever you feel your skin dry out, or lack of moisture, then you must need this soothing gel mist 95% because it helps your to stay moisture, just by few spray on your skin.


- One thing I like about this mist spray because it is hygiene enough. Any bacteria on your hand won't be transmitted to your face which might cause PIMPLES.
- It also gave soothing sensation and cooling fragrant which makes you feel so comfortable!

More information: www.always21.co.kr



4. Hydraluron Moisture Boosting Mask & Nature Republic Snail Solution Hydrogel Mask Sheet 
- After applied those skin care or spraying mist, if you still feeling your skin in dry from inside out, then now you must use mask to moist your face.


- It contain next generation 3D hyauronic acid which allow your skin to stay hydrate from beneath the surface for 24 hours for long lasting moisture retention.
- Each time you use, your skin will feel softer, smoother, plumped and even glowing!

More information: www.indeedlabs.com


- Snail solution Hydrogel Mask Sheet contains snail secretion filtrate and its refreshing texture soothes distressed skin while gently embracing the surface of your face, and kept your skin moisture from inside out.

More information: www.naturerepublic.com



5. L'Occitane - Velvet Hand Cream 
- I never try out any L'Occitane product before, especially hand cream because my hand kinda dry because I born in this way :(


- Just one try you can see my skin get better! What I can do is to avoid too acidic hand wash, body wash, dish wash and cloth wash T___________T And also apply more hand cream!


More information: www.my.loccitane.com


TQ The Butterfly Project for sponsoring all these awesome products! Check out also what's other beauty box included


TQ also to my readers for spending all the time with me. Any question don't hesitate to drop comment at comment box there ya! Have a nice day :D


5 comments:

  1. Me too! I'm born with dry hand! >_< I really need to apply lotion or hand cream onto my hand to keep it moisturise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Anis: Same as me. You can try it out, because after I apply the hand lotion, my dry skin no longer appear ;)

      Delete
  2. Time for a little spa at home for me too. Haha.. Been feeling so sick for the whole week, time to boost up my mood ;P

    http://tenshichn.blogspot.com/2014/12/124-maybelline-color-show-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Tenshi: Spa at home cheaper and more relax also! Can repeat as many as you can XD

      Delete
  3. Antika: Glad to hear that. Thanks for your comment ya girl ;)

    ReplyDelete

To Know More...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers